Our mission is to minister in the name of Jesus Christ to the emotional, practical, and spiritual needs of those dealing with unplanned pregnancies and to present God's plan before and after marriage.
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God, which is the foundation for the respect of life and the worth of each human being from conception.
Our operating principles include:
1) To offer services that promote life-affirming choices for pregnancy and sexuality.
2) To offer services that are provided in a loving, caring, and non-judgmental environment.
3) To offer services that are presented to people of all races, cultures, creeds, identification, and religion.
4) To offer services that are confidential.
5) To offer services that promote abstinence as the positive life choice for unmarried persons.